TRAVEL BEAUTY HACK
Let's summarize, what will be included in your check-list before departure.
- Don't forget to bring a moisturizing face mask. It will make your skin stay fresh and radiant.
- In order not to provoke the appearance of acne and rashes, use matting wipes.
- Do not use thermal water. It will dry the skin even more because of the salt in the composition, drawing natural moisture from the skin. Better to replace it with rose or cellular water.
- Patches are your "superheroes" that will help the skin around the eyes stay hydrated.
- After the flight, an active serum, cream, and a nourishing mask will help restore the skin to a fresh look and recover faster.
And the last piece of advice: don't sit still all the time. Do a warm-up. By the way, examples of exercises are in the airplane brochures. Get up, speed up the blood, establish microcirculation. All this will help to avoid edema.
Enjoy your comfortable and exciting flights!